No announcement yet.

Request for - and comments on - an Apolyton Location FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, I'm still willing to set this up, but it would be nice to hear what the admins think of it.

Comment

will the list in Legman's first post ever be updated?

Comment

oh sorry, Legman! didn't read your above post!

Comment

Two things:

1) By request I've updated the first post of this thread with the preliminary location FAQ to include the people who actively posted their location here or let me know otherwise. I really appreciate the investigative work by you UltraSonix, but for now I've only included people who told me themselves they wanted to be included. Because...:

2) Once again, I call upon the admins - DanQ and MarkG - to please come forward and tell me (in this thread) whether they think the location FAQ is a good idea or not.

I won't go ahead collecting location data from the forums until I have been given such notice. But I'd really like to...

Comment

Yeah, I think CTP2 is getting all the attention from the admin right now, like the case should be, this being a civ site after all. So I guess we'll just have to wait a little whiles longer.

------------------
            No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)
            No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

*Bump* - so that the admins will have a better chance of posting their response to the above.

Comment

Another Aussie here

Adelaide - South Australia

Comment

Some kind of opinion on this from the admins would be nice.

Comment

. Leg, you are getting the icest cold shoulder i have yet seen from THE GODS OF APOLYTON. Have you tried private meesage or e-mail?

------------------
                    Gauis Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                    Pontificator Pendanticus
                    older richer & wiser than you
                    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I must say I have trouble comprehending why no admin has said as much as a simple yes or no to this idea yet in four weeks.

Maybe this time around.

Comment

It seems that Dan & Markos have been extremely busy these couple of weeks. They have hardly responded to the threads in this forum. Markos seems to be busy with the reorg of the forums and testing his newly-acquired CtP2, but who knows what Dan is up to.

Maybe we should do to this thread what we did for the "Updating the login archive" one. Then maybe Ming can use his powers here again.

Comment

If you kept up on the news around the site, phoenixcager, you'd know (what I have been up to) plus the fact that I've been faced with some major essays being do and, now that that is winding down somewhat, it's time to hit the books for a few demanding mid-terms.

----------------
                          Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Ok, we understand Dan. I take it there are no objections to the idea, so I'll start collecting the data within the week if that's ok.

Comment

Yeah, put me in, Legman. Thanks to UltraSonix for suggesting all the Aussies too...

------------------
                              - MKL Shameless Plug: http://www.poetic-license.org ............. All welcome.
                              "And a sun that doesn't set but settles" - Augie March
                              - mkl

Comment

Hummm CTP2 fever seems to be dying down a little - maybe it's time for a little *bump*.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X