A Idea About...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Idea About...

...The Viking Scribes. Since there has not been an update for a loooooong time I think that it would be a good idea to start forums in each section called X-Fiction, like in the Alpha Centauri section. There people could post their stories and start progressive story threads. Then the Stories and Diplomacy forum could be shortened to Diplomacy.
    I think that new people are scared away from the Stories and Diplomacy section with all Diplomacy game threads there and no stories.
    "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
    "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
    "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

I know how the Administrators have said that they will eventually put submitted stories into the Viking Scribes but I think that everyone should have a place to publish their stories.
    "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
    "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)

Comment

as we already have said, the place to post viking scribes is the civ2 forum

beyond that, almost all of the time we created forums based on existing needs. since we dont see so many viking scribes threads in the civ2, there is no reason to create a separate forum. what's the use of an empty forum?

Comment

Also, the stories part of Stories and Diplomacy don't refer to things like the Viking Scribes...
        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Well, there are only two active stories going on in the AC-Fiction board and those have not been moved to Stories And Diplomacy.

(Sorry to fellow posters in the AC-Fiction if I have just doomed the forum.)

Comment

Then what does "stories" mean?

Comment

i'll let Mao do the history class...

Comment

Will I need my Apolyton history book for this class, Mr. Mao? And my notebook? And my laptop? And I really need to go to the bathroom!

Comment

I post stories in the Civ2 General.

Comment

Expect an update or two to The Viking Scribes page over the Christmas holidays.

----------------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

It looks like you should do the history lesson, MarkG. Mr. Mao must be absent.

Comment

Hmm.. maybe we should bring a dying Story forum over here and deluge the S&D forum....

*gets beaten by Diplomacy vets*
                        *grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
                        X