I must wait 30 more days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must wait 30 more days!

To change my username again. Who would have though 60 days would be so long . Are there any waivers to this policy. I figured I wouldn't get bored of my username for at least 8 weeks, but I was wrong.

------------------
    Reality is an illusion that is due to the lack of alchohol

Religion is for people who are afraid of going to hell, and spirituality is for people like me who have been there.

You're only young once; but you can stay immature indefinately

Trying is the first step towards failure

Hehe - that'll teach you!

------------------
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

Ming told you so - you didn't listen. Now wait and suffer.

Comment

listen to what.

I'm just running a test here.

Comment

Just grin and bear it. Besides it isn't fair to pester MarkG with such requests. I have done it before because when I reverted back, I couldn't get a capital 'P' on Provost, but remember, use the name change feature with caution!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Speaking of login changes, when is Markos gonna update the login archive again?
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
            X