Column #133; By ConnorKimbro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Column #133; By ConnorKimbro

"<A HREF="http://apolyton.net/misc/column/133_welcome.shtml">Welcome to Apolyton Off Topic</A>", by ConnorKimbro

Comments/questions welcomed.

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Never been to OT - I'm hardcore Civ3 General.

------------------
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards...
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

WooHoo! Mentioned twice...
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Come to the light ultra its much better over here

just so you know this is Par4, damn djug
        <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Chef (edited September 17, 2000).]</font>

Comment

someone should have checked grammar and spelling before making the article public...

also, he forgot to mention the spam that is done in the OT, as well as the lonely Central-European bastard who's working on ruining it (yes, the spam as well as the OT)

Comment

Come-on... Come to the OT... You can't resist the urge...

Comment

Dangnabbit, I can't believe he didn't mention me!
              I'm the only Apolytoner who can verify that Stefu isn't female, that HAS to count for something.
              "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
              - Lone Star

Comment

Why didn't he mention the Coffee Shop?

[temptation mode]

Come to the OT..... You know you want to....

[/temptation mode]

Actually it was a well written article.
                Evcept that it didn't mention me.
                *grumbles about work*

Comment

Wow, actually mentioned.
                  "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                  "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                  Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Although not praised or anything.
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Dammit, I was composing something similar but never got the chance to finish it as I was in Cambridge this weekend. And Shadowstrike, you will be pleased to hear it did mention the Coffeeshop
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You nned glasses PH , it doesn't mention the Coffee Shop.....

*grumbles about work*

Comment

I think he was referring to the one he was writing.
                          One year at Apolyton with the same username and location!

Comment

**evil grin** it's good to be the legend

------------------
                            all these years they tried to break you to your knees
                            anger scours right through your veins
                            now is the time to put an end to all the lies
                            now is the time to take control of your life

"Genius. You are a genius." -Albert Speer

Apolyton Legend
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

That's correct Murgatroyd. Mine is a variation on the theme of that one anyway...but I'll hold on to it for now...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X