Private Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messages

When sending a PM it subsequently appears in the outbox.

Q. If the message is ticked for deletion before the intended recipient has read it, does it still reach them ?

yeap
    since the message is sent on the same server, by the time the outbox page after you sent a message starts to load, the message has arrived....

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

is this feature being used much, i have only receive one, not that i care about how many PM i get.

Comment

The PMs are useful... I don't use them all that often, but I do occasionally, and they are very helpful... I don't think that they are there to sent hundreds of messages out though.

Comment

They're most useful for contacting people who are online but either don't have their ICQ connected or are somewhere - like at work - where they don't have ICQ. A damn useful service, IMHO.

------------------
            Founder, ACS Pedantry Institute
            Horse & Hydey Wrangler
            Mono Rules!
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
            X