• What's wrong with the OT?

when I enter the http://apolyton.net/forums

I get this table , of cource.

when I get to the OT I read this :

threads : 0

???

???

------------------
    "It should be interesting when you meet our resident Israelis. Nice guys, actually" -MtG

"I've read this on the walkthrough but as I said it became too boring to continue" -Builder

the true question is will the future smilies affect spam ?
    urgh.NSFW

Hmm... I don't get this problem, but I get "connection timed out" messages when posting.

Comment

I think this was only during the period approx 12hrs ago when Apolyton was going haywire - I saw on one of Mao's posts that he was a settler, and when I called his profile it came up with no info - ie no posts, homepage, email, etc... (By the way, that one's still not fixed - Ming's revenge? )

But now your (Dalgetti) profile and mine seems to work fine.

edit: shocking spelling

------------------
      No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by UltraSonix (edited October 09, 2000).]</font>
      No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

finbar has the same problem. No details, can't post.

Comment

I noticed that too. I was wondering if the OT had been changed to the civ2 help forum.

Comment

Working...
          X