A huge thanks to ming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A huge thanks to ming

If it looks like spam, and barks like spam...
    Stay on top... I don't think so.
    Watch it drop like a rock.

Case Closed!

This is the best rap ever

[/arselicking mode]
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Must be

Normally, when I delete somebodies thread without comment, they come here to complain... not praise!

------------------
      Ming
      CivII & Off-Topic Forum Moderator
      Ming@Apolyton.net
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yes, ming does a great job... maybe we should have a ming day, like every so and so of each month will be ming day where a thread gets devoted to ming... hey its an idea!
        I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

I think that is a good idea. Good work deserves to be recognised and MIng keeps the Off-topic a fair and reasonable place for all of us.

I propsed something in praise of Ming a while back and got nothing but abuse for my troubles. Good luck with it.

------------------
          In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Post

Comment

*TMV abuses the arselicking JEtW*

I think "Lisa" should be permanently banned.

First suggests lenient punishment, then narcs on others who was there. Obviously someone who was caught, even w/o Lisa's past posting history.
            Best MMORPG on the net: www.cyberdunk.com?ref=310845

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. -Gandhi

Comment

Yeah... Lisa is toast!

I thought MarkG's response to the thread was a classic
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

By the way, who was Lisa? The login changes thread should be altered so that DL's should also be mentioned there - otherwise we don't know who really posted!

------------------
                No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
                No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

I believe the consensus is that 'Lisa' is/was Nimrod./Dookie/Warning:

I think having a sticky thread which shows the penalties certain people have paid for their crimes might help serve as a deterrent

Comment

Working...
                  X