Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT posts no longer increment post count...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT posts no longer increment post count...

OK, I have noticed this and others have confirmed this. When you post in the OT, the post is not registered on your post count. However, if you post on-topic, it is registered. What is causing this? Is there a stealthy plan by the admins here?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

This is a major problem on the forum, it hardly gives it a civvish feel any more.

What was the point in doing this, mods?

Comment

My post count is going up just fine (OT posts included). Maybe they are just targeting spammers...

Comment

Well, I must say I'm surprised they didn't act quicker. The quick response of this thread confirms the general Apolyton mood:

"Oh no, I won't get to emperor for ages, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Have I ever seen anything so pathetic? I think not......
        We're back!
        http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

I'll go check.
          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

I just checked, TWICE!!!!

it stays 247!!!!!

248 after this one..

------------------
            That was another post in my long journey to PRINCE.
            From now on -- > BuilderR = Builder

Comment

okay, no panic...

it's probably an error, Mark couldn't do this to us...

he knows we're addicted....

anyway, if it was intentional I suggest to ban him for 5 weeks + 50 percent PC reduction

REVOLT!!!!

edit : I think I used too many smilies, but I didn't want to piss of the big guys...

------------------
              That was another post in my long journey to PRINCE.
              From now on -- > BuilderR = Builder
              <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Builder (edited September 26, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Hahahaha! Hahahaha!

*sigh*

Hihihi.

Comment

My count seems to be OK.
                  "The free market is ugly and stupid, like going to the mall; the unfree market is just as ugly and just as stupid, except there is nothing in the mall and if you don't go there they shoot you." - P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Cool... [/sarcasm]

Well, I always hated the ranks anyway [/lie]

Argh...

Comment

Ak! Provost speaks the truth!
                      This time the admins have gone TOO far...
                      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

YAY! But can we have special titles? For us regulars anyway? Come on please, I mean without our spam we're nothing

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA
                          I experienced the same thing.
                          Now I really don't care but please think of the possible results from this action.
                          I can see OT vermin infesting the ontopic threads with spam to get their post counts up. You've done a good job keeping them locked up in their little quarter acre of Hell. Don't release the hounds now.

RAH
                          Editorial comment: No insult was intended by the phrase "OT vermin". Most of you know that I like to use graphic descriptors regardless of whether or not they are based on any version of reality.

And just checked, this one added on.
                          This is hilarious. Can't wait to hear some other responses from the OT Diehards.

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by rah (edited September 26, 2000).]</font>
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes, we know that RAH.

Comment

I'm still laughing my ass off whenever I read this thread. Somehow, the earnest concern of some of the other posters make my day.

Hahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                              X