Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolarisGL?

Markos and Dan,

Would you guys have any idea as to what's happened to George? I've emailed, ICQed and posted on the forum here and still no luck! Have you guys been in touch with him in the last few weeks?

------------------
    I am the Ukrainian Anti-Pope!
    Großdeutschland!

was he by chance suicidal? uh oh, I hope he didn't...

Comment

andz, try to think before you post....

fmk, no, i havent talked to him the last couple of weeks....

Comment

Hmm.... A while ago, he dropped out of DotW and abandoned his Dip games too.... I thought he was just busy, but now, I think I'm leaning towards the worried side...
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

MarkG: perhaps you should try to think before you become admin of a forum site! klesh said that he couldn't reach him, noone could get in any contact with Polarsi as it seems. but as he surely didn't just stop checking his emails and/or ICQ mesages, the worry of something bad that might happened is justified!

yes, indeed, this site is getting annoying, with all the stupid people... even the admins suck!

Comment

Okay, Andz. There may be cause for worry, but try to be more tasteful in expressing it.
            One year at Apolyton with the same username and location!

Comment

Well gentlemen, it turns out that Polaris was in a car accident resulting in temporary amnesia... but he's back now. http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum19/H...tml?date=16:55

------------------
              tjp25@cornell.edu | reismark@civgaming.net | GO ITHACA FLAME!
              Vote Gore/Lieberman 2000: Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
              President & Demi-God of the Civilization Gaming Network - Lift-Off October 15th
              Visit the Civilization Gaming Network Forums
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Blimey, it makes my OT disappearing posters seem all the more eloquant. If a known regular just disappears, you never know what could have happened
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                X