Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not just closed, but deleted as well....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not just closed, but deleted as well....

Sensitive of the criticism? Same approach as last time. Too bad you don't want your decisions to be seen and judged.

------------------
    'The absent are always wrong.'

Free the D**d Threads!!
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Ok, well, thats the last straw!

1 week for spamming!

Comment

Hey Caesar, since you're here.....

Did you listen to the band I suggested?

------------------
      'The absent are always wrong.'

Free the D**d Threads!!
      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Wezil (edited September 09, 2000).]</font>
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ming does seem to be into deleting threads without explanation. It would be nice if he would at least inform the originators of deleted threads of the reasons for the deletion. It would be better if he would just close without deleting.

Murgatroyd
        One year at Apolyton with the same username and location!

Comment

I am collecting data on deleted threads. If you have had a thread deleted recently, please post here.

edit: The above link no longer works. Ming deleted my thread.

Murgatroyd
          <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Murgatroyd (edited September 09, 2000).]</font>

Comment

As stated MANY times... If you want to complain, do it in the Apolyton Forums where it belongs. It's shouldn't be that hard of a concept for people to understand...

------------------
            Ming
            CivII & Off-Topic Forum Moderator
            Ming@Apolyton.net
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

As per Ming's request, I have started a new thread on the topic here. Click on the link in my signature to get to it.

Murgatroyd

------------------
              I am collecting information about deleted threads. If you have had a thread deleted recently, please post here

Comment

Working...
              X