Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Humble Request From The OT Story Thread Mod

Markos, Dan, Ming, MLeonard, whoever reads this first:

I have received several complaints from the participants in the official OT story thread The Seventh Seal that it is extremely difficult to find the thread after a few hours (because it gets bumped to page 2 rather quickly). Can you top that thread? (I know you're capable of doing it because I see the Birthday Calendar on top of the Apolyton forum with a date of September 4). I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

------------------
    tjp25@cornell.edu | reismark@nycmail.com | GO ITHACA FLAME! - AFFL Leader
    "The Seventh Seal shall not go under!"
    Vote Gore/Lieberman 2000: Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
    Founder, Apolyton Cornellian Underground - Study By Day, Plot for World Domination by Night
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

NO WAY!
    If you don't want it falling off page one, put it in the S & D section.

If you want it to be seen by the regular OTF bunch, you have to live with the clutter.

You can't have it both ways!
    And, you are only allowed one thread related to that story in the OTF. If you have other threads that relate to it... post them in S&D and save me the trouble of moving them... That's what the S&D section is supposed to be for.
    I don't mind an occasional story thread in the OTF, but be reasonable!

------------------
    Ming
    CivII & Off-Topic Forum Moderator
    Ming@Apolyton.net
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You don't have to be so passionate in your disapproval, Ming. It was just a request.

That other thread was self biased's doing; I didn't say anything to him there for fear you'd notice and shut both down....

------------------
      tjp25@cornell.edu | reismark@nycmail.com | GO ITHACA FLAME! - AFFL Leader
      "The Seventh Seal shall not go under!"
      Vote Gore/Lieberman 2000: Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
      Founder, Apolyton Cornellian Underground - Study By Day, Plot for World Domination by Night
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
      X