Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that Reply's don't work at times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it that Reply's don't work at times?

Several times, I've experienced that when you hit the Reply button, you get a file download instead. Lately, it happened when I tried to reply to the Stammtisch Thread in the OT, so: [i]What is wrong[i]?

Is this the "Post Reply" and/or "Post Reply In New Window" Buttons? Does it seem to point to the 'same' download file? What browser/version are you using, and can you name any more specific threads you see this happening with (please provide URLs)?

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

I had this happen quite a few times too, a couple of months ago, with both buttons. It turned out it had something to do with Go!zilla. Since I uninstalled that everything was normal again...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

what? a file download? strange... but funny! fortunately I never experienced that!

Comment

I'm currently using IE 5.0. Both buttons work that way, and I don't have "Godzilla" installed( don't even know what it is...).

Comment

dp
            <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Hunterseeker (edited September 08, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Working...
            X