Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An idea for the script (if its not too hard to implement)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea for the script (if its not too hard to implement)

Since theres an 8 hour per pst thread limit (err you know what i mean) in the OT. . how bout something telling us when we post. . (and if we try and post again) WHEN the time is up that we can post again? Is that too hard to put in the script?

Ie, so if i post at 2 in the afternoon. . it tells me, you can post at 10 tonight!! or then if i try to post at 9 it says hey wait you cant post until 10!! something like that.

I thought he was trying to do that. . but it was a while ago, so i wasn't sure where progress was on that. I'd much prefer that solution anyway.

Comment

Wait, that cursed rule is only temporary? God...no one tells me anything...
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

The 1 post/8 hours limit is supposed to be only temporary, and there really isn't any point in trying to add features to a solution that will probably go away very soon anyway.

Code work has already been done to implement the 3 posts/day limit, although it seems to be at a standstill at the moment. Hopefully MarkG who has been working on it will finish it off soon.

Comment

And yet, nothing has been done about it.
          One year at Apolyton with the same username and location!

Comment

Working...
          X