Request from admin a place for civ of the future how we would like it to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request from admin a place for civ of the future how we would like it to be

Here in Apolyton there is a place for every civ a company has produced and will produce in the next 2 years but there is not a place for the ideal civ that is in our hearts and in out minds the civ we could play if there were no computer technology restrictions if computers were a 1000 or a million times faster than today something will happen eventually.So where in apolyton could we discuss for the civ of our dreams when p.c can talk and be almost as smart like humans.
    Can we discuss this on civ 3 ? I really believe that civ 3 section is only for civ 3 that firaxis is going to produce in 2 years and that will be very far from the ideal civ that will be in 10 or 20 years but exists now in our hear and mind.
    Could we put it on off topic.But it is civ and in my humble opinion civ can never be off topic in apolyton
    So I propose a new section
    Future or ideal civ so that people could post threads there about the civ of their dreams.
    The future may be far but that should not stop us from dreaming.
    Maybe I am a dreamer but I am not the only one .J.L

you do this in the civ3 forum

Comment

Poor chatgr, never was the sharpest tool in the box
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
      X