Come And Roll To Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come And Roll To Me...

When someone types the image, all I see is a single static picture when I believe it should be an animation. I've checked my settings and don't think there is anything wrong there...I've even looked on the Net for a Smiley FAQ.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

It works perfectly for me. What browser are you using?

Comment

How slow is your computer? I could just be so very slow that you have to wait for the eyes to move.
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Pentium 120...is that the problem do you think?

Comment

Not really, no..

Comment

Did you just try waiting for a bit until the loads? The eyes are supposed to move up and down counter-clockwise.

Comment

That's anti-clockwise Mao...

And I could wait for hours and it'd do nowt..

Comment

mine works just fine, although sometimes I have to wait for it to load all the way
                Apolyton Empress
                "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

It usually works fine for me, but sometimes something happens (usually while I have a dozen browser windows open) and the smiles stop animating.
                  main(i,_){for(!_||(--i,main(i+2,i["FHhhTBFHdhTBFBQT\2TBF&]zRF$hh*:FHhh+&FBIsbDF"]));
                  i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_^=_,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Mark -*/

Comment

That should be fast enough...do you have a lot other programs opened up?

Comment

Maybe there's something with the settings on your browser? What browser are you using?

Comment

IE5..

Comment

I have a Dutch version of IE5, so I don't know if I have properly translated all menu options and such, but here's what you should do: go to Extra -> Internet Options -> Advanced. You will find a whole list of checkboxes. Under Multimedia you will find one that says Play Animations. Check that and it should work. Although I believe it will only take effect the next time you start IE.

Comment

Or, do you use Proxomitron?
                            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Thanks Paul; I've now checked that box.
                              <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Dookie (edited August 10, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Working...
                              X