browser problem with apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browser problem with apolyton

well it's more of an internet explorer problem but I was wondering if someone could help me out. I upgraded to IE5.5 and now when I press the TAB button it doesn't switch between fields anymore. Before I could press TAB to switch from username to password and twice more to get to the message box. If I have 2 windows open, it switches between windows which I don't like. Is there a way to change that?

Yeah.

Use a better browser
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Mozilla Build 16 crashed 3 times this morning when trying to access Apolyton. This didn't happen before. Did you change something, Markos?
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

wouldn't this be a nice topic for the OT?

Comment

Addendum:

It seems the Moz kept trying to load something even it reached 100%. This caused the darn thing to keep goobling up more memory and CPU time until I terminated it.

It could be some non-standard code that Markos has added that is causing the problem.

Comment

unfortunately IE seems to be the best. Netscape is slower and clunkier although IE has more error messages and fails to load sometimes.

Comment

Let's face it: Both IE and Netscape are ****ier than they should be. A little quality control from both MS (LOL ) and Netscape (AOL that is) would be quite nice. But since even the bug fixes to these browser seem to be buggy, we have no choice but to wait untill the first stable release of Mozilla is rolled out (sometime in the next century ).

Comment

Working...
              X