Private Messges Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messges Bug

Just for testing I sent myself a PM - unfortunately I was unable to read it because I got an error message saying (in paraphrase) wrong password - I could however delete the message!!!
    This could be caused by the inclusion of a non letter/digit in our psw - can you investigate please....

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

I can't either read nor delete the private messages I receive

Comment

I heard that Andz83 has been banned after being warned with a private message.

after he told that he isn't able to read private messages. is that just? it's fascism, it reminds me of the Nazi-Regime, really.

I wonder why we Europeans always have to bear such strong Fascism!

Comment

as for me, i wonder why people are so easy to talk about fascism, especially when they dont know all the facts....

andz was exchanging e-mails with ming before his vacation. he was very clearly told what he should not be doing and he chose to ignore it....

Comment

I'm sure he's still unable to read his private messages... but I don't know, perhaps he can

Comment

he could and can read his mail though...

Comment

but it could already be too late when the mail is sent...

Comment

what, you want me to post the whole exchange of mails between him and ming before accepting that this isnt a fascist regime?

Comment

Markos,

Could you add the "Inbox" to the pop-up menu at the lower right corner of the screen so we can access it directly?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                  X