Did you notice it too: Apolyton seems to have slowed down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you notice it too: Apolyton seems to have slowed down

Is this just temporarly? In the last few days it was really hard to access anything on Apolyton. Most of the time I got timeouts.

Maybe its only me, thats why I am asking.

ATa

No, it's not just you. I have the same problem.

Comment

DanQ/MarkG,

Any word on what's going on? The site seems to have crawled to a stop. Is this a Gamestats thing?

Comment

I know! here I am, home sick with a fever and all I want to do is post There's not even anything good on tv and I am tired of sleeping and all I wanna do is post!! I can't even get into the off topic..
        Apolyton Empress
        "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

stupid ****ing slow apolyton...i swear that someday gamestats will fall and we'll all be in ****...[/mumbling under breath]

GET THE PROBLEM FIXED ALREADY! IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS FOR SOME OF US FOR WEEKS!
          Das Wasser soll dein Spiegel sein
          Erst wenn es glatt ist, wirst du sehen
          Wieviel Märchen dir noch bleibt
          und um Erlösung wirst du flehen.

The water shall be your mirror
          Only when it's smooth you will see
          How much fairy-tale is left for you
          And you will beg for deliverance.

'Alter Mann', RAMMSTEIN.

Comment

Mark is this due the new forum installations (the private messaging system...). Cause then I would consider dropping them. It is impossible to post the way it is.

Ata

Comment

Though looks like the problem is now only in the OT...
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Oh no... have you seen the OT lately? It's been wiped!!!!!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Maarkoos, you little naughty boy! What have you done!

I'd like to have this kind of fun with MarkG's face now:
                  http://egnatia.ee.auth.gr/~markg/pers_html/greg.html

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

See <A HREF="http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum20/HTML/000874.html">this read</A>, and the note in the <A HREF="http://apolyton.net/about">About section</A>.

I ask that you please be patient while GS tech admin looks at resolving the problem -- they are aware of it and are doing what they can to resolve it. We don't like the situation anymore than you do, and it is affecting us as well.

SHOUTING AND THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM IS NOT GOING TO MAKE THE WORK GO BY ANY FASTER.

(Annoying, wasn't that?)

----------------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Yep, its really slow. Maybe the new features are slowing it down?

(sorry Dan the Gadget Man , didn't see your post )

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Alexander's Horse (edited July 25, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Well, the slowness problem seems to have returned. Or am I the only one experiencing problems?

Comment

Paul: I experience it too. I can feel it... ahh...

DanQ: I'm sorry, but I think my last post was meant to be a bit sarcastic. .

Comment

is the original picture available?

and where?

Comment

It seems to be better again at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X