More apolyton hypocracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More apolyton hypocracy

WarVoid started a thread in the off topic forum that was DELETED, not even closed. It's title was something to the effect of "remove the stars from lara croft"

Now, if apolton sanctions that ad by not protesting it to UGO, by letting it stay there, then it sanctions the subject matter of the ad. therefore deleting the thread was hypocracy.

HA HA HA HA!
    Get your facts right. Itwas a petition to remove the stars in the ad... not the ad!. get real

And yes, I deleted that spam thread!

------------------
    Ming
    CivII & Off-Topic Forum Moderator
    Ming@Apolyton.net
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Ming (edited July 21, 2000).]</font>
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"if apolton sanctions that ad by not protesting it to UGO..."

Apathetic Dreamer:

You have obviously not seen <A HREF="http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum20/HTML/000857.html">this thread</A>.

----------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Ming: the stars were in the ad. the petition to remove the stars was a joke, but it did NOT surpase the subject that was in the ad. it was "got nude codes?"

YOU get real ming. I agree, the thread wasn't good. my POINT was, neither is the ad.

Dan: Good, i'm glad. You remember a few weeks back when basically mark told me to screw off? and others also. it's good that you're finally taking care of it.

Comment

In addition to the facts, please get your spelling right too, especially in title lines.

Comment

Working...
          X