Weird page layout in IE 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird page layout in IE 5

Now that I'm using cable, I'm also using IE 5 for Mac. The odd thing is that all the page frames are different from what I saw in the AOL browser or in IE 4.5. Is some thing different about IE 5 or is there a setting so that I can view the Forum pages correctly? All frames are now sized and centered the same. For example, when I first enter a Forum site, the topic column is much narrower that it used to be and only holds 14 characters before wrapping around. The entire image (6 columns) is centered and only fills about half of the page. The Post It page (where I am now) has two very wide columns of equal width and the Message window is much smaller and shoved over to the right of the page.

Any suggestions?

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Have you tried using IE5 on a PC to see if it's any different from IE5 on a Mac? Just curious...

PS If you are going to try Mozilla/Netscape 6 I suggest you download Mozilla M16 from the Mozilla website. I think they have a Mac version available.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Urban Ranger (edited July 16, 2000).]</font>
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
    X