Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan: aren't you going to tell us the news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, Dan - you deserve it for putting up with us for so long...

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Hmm. So, what exactly does this job entail? Let me guess, you're the overall head honcho, but if you do something major you have to check it with the owners. Right?

Anyway, big congrats.

Comment

Hey, am I the only one who's just now realized that Daniel Quick was mentioned in the credits for FW? The Emperor, Dan?
        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Dan, you really make too small of a deal of this whole thing. That little bit on the Apolyton site was so small for such an important announcement. And I expect a "things are going to change around here" message on the GameStats main page soon!
          <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Kwang (edited July 05, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Thanks Scouse

As Director of Operations, I am in overall charge of content on the network.

Yes Mao, that's me mentioned in the credits of the FW manual... "The Emperor" is the nickname I used to go by when I ran the Ultimate CivII Site.

And what can I say, Kent (re: announcement)... I'm a modest sort of person.

----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Can you offer YYYH and Spink a pardon then?

Comment

I'm rather late, but CONGRATULATIONS!
                So, big new job, big Civ site, big new car (we all assume ) what other Big Huge things are instore? Probably a trophy wife...The mind boggles...

------------------
                Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
                "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

I hear Starchild's free
                  Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Working...
                  X