Now i'm mad!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now i'm mad!!!

I had a great post (about 3 pages) typed up about Mu, an ancient theoretical lost continent in the Pacific Ocean. I spent a LONG TIME gathering research for it and writing it up. I made my last post at (which was a perfectly good, acceptable post) at 20:03, and it's now 4:03. So I hit the submit button. Apparently this board also counts the seconds, so it told me that I needed to wait 8 hours between posts, and then it DELETED THE POST! Enough already! Can't you see that this whole thing about having to wait before you can post a thread only hurts the legitimate posters? 5 minutes is more than enough for flood control purposes, but your blasted 8 hour restriction ERASED my brilliant post! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE INSANE RULES!!!!!!!!

Squid,

Never, never do that. You don't type an essay directly into a textbox. If something happens you ain't getting it back. Just remember, Windoze crashes for no reason.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Probably a silly question but ...

Didn't the "BACK" button get the text back for you ?

Comment

GS,
        Flood control aside, NEVER DO THAT! Urban Ranger is right. I always type up my posts in notepad and then copy them into the box, and if the post is really big, MS Word (for the autosave capability in case of crash).
        All syllogisms have three parts.
        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

you really should have pressed the back button...

Comment

When I pressed the back button, all the fields were blank.

Come on! Stop blaming it on me! This is supposed to be an anti-thread-rule thread, for goodness sakes!

Comment

Next time, just select-copy your post before submitting. So you can always paste it if it goes wrong.

Comment

STOP BLAMING ME AND START SPEWING RIGHTEOUS WRATH AGAINST THIS EVIL RULE!!!

Comment

Just one more thing: Why do you have The God attached to your name, Squid? All the gods I've ever heard of never had to stress their divinity like that. Celestion should suffice IMO.

Ha ha.

Comment

Cel-squid,

It's just charma. Apolyton is punishing you for invading CTP OT as a nubile neophyte newbie who loves Agnew quotes.

Comment

Be quiet! Can't you come up with any new insults in a year and a half?

Comment

Fine, Calamari
                        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

I AGREE 8 HOURS IS TOO SHORT STRETCH IT TO 12 HOURS!!!

Comment

Ya know, I'm starting to like the other Evan better, what do you think Calamari?
                            Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

All right...you can delete this thread now

Comment

Working...
                              X