No announcement yet.

Typing thru a Keyhole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

512x384 is that some sort of TV resolution? It's a new one on me...

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Sounds like something you would get from a 12 years old PC or a Mac Classic... Nobody sane would try to access Apolyton with hardware like THAT!

Comment

Actually, there's a Windows 98 hack that allows you to use resolutions down to 320x200, and X-Windows also allows resolutions that small or smaller.
        main(i,_){for(!_||(--i,main(i+2,i["FHhhTBFHdhTBFBQT\2TBF&]zRF$hh*:FHhh+&FBIsbDF"]));
        i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_^=_,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Mark -*/

Comment

Mr. Wagner: I just don't happen to understand why would you like to use resolutions like 512*384(Which, BTW, doesn't work with my computer's monitor)...
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Hmmm... I looks like X Windows could do 320x200, but my monitor doesn't like it. Any way, even if it did, 320x200 would look rather odd on a 19 incher.

Comment

Mostly so that I can make replies like the above one.
              main(i,_){for(!_||(--i,main(i+2,i["FHhhTBFHdhTBFBQT\2TBF&]zRF$hh*:FHhh+&FBIsbDF"]));
              i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_^=_,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Mark -*/

Comment

Working...
              X