X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have the teletubbies gone?

...err uhm, I mean the pop-ups?

Seriously now, did anybody notice (besides me) that the pop-ups seriously interefered with the normal functioning of the Apolyton sections and hosted sites that use frames?

I was waiting til today to warn MarkG and DanQ about this but now it's no longer necessary.

Just posting this here to know if other people noticed/experienced any problems of this or other kind.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Beto Benedetti (edited June 19, 2000).]</font>
    HAIL THE HEROES!

Francesco Toldo, Fabio Cannavaro, Marco Iuliano, Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Gianluca Pessotto, Demetrio Albertini, Antonio Conte, Angelo Di Livio, Stefano Fiore, Luigi di Biagio, Gianluca Zambrotta, Filippo Inzaghi, Alessandro del Piero, Marco Delvecchio, Francesco Totti,

GRAZIE GIOCATORI!!!

----
    CATENACCIO PRINCIPIO QUASI GENIALE

Yes, I've noticed that too! THEY'RE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God or Gamestats, whoever did it.

------------------
    The Brain: Weirdo who takes modern culture and stabs it in the eye
    -Founder of DoH!
    -This thread has been given The Brain's Seal of Approval
    -Contains Vitamin A, B, Q, Z, and 27
    -This post will self-destruct in 5, 8, 6, 9, 0!
    You all make as much sense as Brain. -Alexander's Horse
    Yeah Brain, you're one of the funniest organs around. -Legman
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by The Brain (edited June 19, 2000).]</font>
    The Brain: Weirdo who takes modern culture and stabs it in the eye
    I am the Tofu, you are the Anti-Christ. Goob goob kajoob.

Comment

Working...
    X