How about a member list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a member list?

Several sites, including the Mod Asylum and Quantum9, have got a useful little program that allows you to search for a specific user by username, email, etc. How about such a feature here at Apolyton?
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Wouldn't this have the unfortunate effect of showing up how many 'people' on this forum aren't actually real?

Otherwise, I think it's actually quite a good idea...

Comment

Paul,

One idea which is the only thing I can suggest is to use http://apolyton.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ubbm...me=Paul+Hanson

You can use this to find http://apolyton.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ubbm...rName=ANY+USER
      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Nimrod. (edited June 14, 2000).]</font>

Comment

I thought you meant a list of male genitalia for a minute there

Would be interesting. What would be better is if you could put more info on the profile, maybe a picture or something (although I could see quite easily how that one could be a problem, so I wouldn't expect to see it, just an interesting idea if you ever get a 400Tb server or something )
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Nimrod;

That doesn`t work. All it tells me is that there is not a registered user called Any User.
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

it's one thing to put this script on a forum with 200 posters, and another on one with 6000...

Comment

Working...
            X