This is utterly Crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is utterly Crazy!

About two and a half hours ago, I made a reply to the thread in the OTF called The Necessity of Christianity's God. Imagine my surprise, therefore, when I came back ten minutes ago and saw that it was not on the front page. "Wow," I thought, "the forum is fast tonight." However, checking closely, I saw that several threads I had replied to earlier were still on the frontpage. "Oh no," I thought, "it has been eaten by the curse! And I spent half an hour typing that reply!"

However, just to check if I was sure, I looked at page two. And there was the thread! So I thought, "didn't my reply register or something?" I looked at the thread. No, there was my reply, with the correct time above it. Wow. But it should have been at least half-way up the first page, I thought.

So I goes back out and I see that the reported last reply time was a whole ten hours before I made my reply. The forum listing script had failed to take notice of my post!

You have my sincerest condolences.

------------------
    My sorry excuse for a website
    My sorry excuse for a website

Comment

HR... It does happen every once in a while. You reply to a post, and it doesn't move to the top of page one. When I do want it moved, I just delete the post I made, and redo it. It then always jumps to where it should be. Since you can't delete posts just post something else and that should do the trick.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ahh, yes...I wonder if this happens when two ppl post at the same moment?

Btw, I'm pleased to find out this is not yet another thread about mad cow disease!
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

utter... crazy... i get it
          I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Working...
            X