Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct jump to latest post doesn't work on multi-page topics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct jump to latest post doesn't work on multi-page topics?

I love the ability to jump to the end of a topic, but it doesn't seem to work sometimes. When I click on the number of posts for a multipage topic, I end up at the first post on the second page. I'm using IE 5.0, 800x600x64k display.

Here's the link that just put me on the first post of the last page, instead of the last post: http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum3/HT...9-2.html?76#76

Well, that link worked for me...
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Curiouser and curiouser. After LightEning's reply, I have some further observations. Usually, I alt-tab to another window while a page is loading. It seems that this messes up the jump to last post function somehow. If I leave the window active on the screen, it jumps appropriately, but if I alt-tab it into the background, I come back later and find the first post on the last page. This is probably not a UBB problem...

Comment

No, it's propably a Windows/IE5 "feature".

Comment

It works perfectly fine for me...
          I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

I too have no problems with the link (I have both IE 5.5 and Communicator 4.7 on my PC), so I am not really sure there is anything I can suggest.

----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Works for me (w/ netscape 4.7 for the mac).

------------------
              adaMada
              adamada@springmail.com
              Civ 3 Democracy Game:
              PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
              Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Working...
              X