Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"On the 5th of May, the Administrators hereby claimed that all threads will be closed down once they reach a certain limit. Today is a day that will live...in infamy"

Come on, that is sig material...

------------------
    Comrade Dan: Apolyton Resident Communist.
    Reichgeneral of the Anti-Demesos League.
    Director of the Pokehate Corporation.
    Apolytown Mayor.
    Guy who wishes he could spam like Mao or Djugashvili.
    (insert honorary title here)

comradedan@hotmail.com
    ICQ#: 66881409

You talking to I.R?
    Das Wasser soll dein Spiegel sein
    Erst wenn es glatt ist, wirst du sehen
    Wieviel Märchen dir noch bleibt
    und um Erlösung wirst du flehen.

The water shall be your mirror
    Only when it's smooth you will see
    How much fairy-tale is left for you
    And you will beg for deliverance.

'Alter Mann', RAMMSTEIN.

Comment

I dissagree with the bannings made on saterday. I have no serious problem with the 150 limit, but I believe that the 20+ bannings is contridictary to the sprit of apolyton. I understand that the mods/admins have to keep order, but some things are not nessesary. Apolyton should be a fun place, and what happened saterday wasn't the least bit fun. While it might even have been right to ban the first few, when it became a mass mainia, the thread should have been closed. Not doing so is asking for people to post. The problem is as much the mods/admins as it is the posters…

------------------
      adaMada
      adamada@springmail.com
      Civ 3 Democracy Game:
      PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
      Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

I BLAME THE MODERATORS FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED!!! DOWN WITH THE MODS!!!

------------------
        This Place sucks!!!

Comment

Me_Gusta:

Homepage, occupation, location, interests and ICQ number blank. 7 posts. Only post which I have seen is whine. Registered one day after the black saturday.

Congratulations, you passed the DL test with 96/100 points!

Edit: Added 3 bonus points for signature.

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by LightEning (edited May 08, 2000).]</font>
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Wish I knew all about cgi scripts and how they speed up with fewer posts. One day maybe.

Comment

*steers topic back to on-topic - quite a rarity from Comrade Dan*

I reckon that the limit should be at least 250 - preferably 400. What about the Coffeeshop and PROT? The Evolution/Creation threads? Propaganda? Rolf Harris?

------------------
              The names of those banned on Black Saturday: KarstenWilli, Matt Higgs, Jesus Egg that Wept, MikeH, Masterbob, Andz83, Faboba, ghen, Atahualpa, Cybershy, MarkL, Cthol, Djugashvilli, Coug, Nimrod, Empress, RainbowJDS, connorkimbro, Giant Squid, Lyricist, Legman, Moroteuthis Robustis, Herr Glockenspiel, Talon2, Renwaldo84, UEC, Fight Like A Brave, L. Pelagi, Fjorxc, Thucydides, Ghost Ham, Lancer, Jasonian, The Mad Monk, technophile, DarthVeda, Boshko, The Brain.
              Das Wasser soll dein Spiegel sein
              Erst wenn es glatt ist, wirst du sehen
              Wieviel Märchen dir noch bleibt
              und um Erlösung wirst du flehen.

The water shall be your mirror
              Only when it's smooth you will see
              How much fairy-tale is left for you
              And you will beg for deliverance.

'Alter Mann', RAMMSTEIN.

Comment

Remember This?

Comment