Markos... a brainwashed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markos... a brainwashed...

Does Ming actually know that all these bannings have taken place, many regular and non-spamming posters have been banned. What is going on here?!?!? The first few deserved it (they asked for it) but others... this is insane. And Imran in the other thread you compared Ming to Hitler, how do you know if Ming is actually doing this? Markos is doing all the banning... and he didn't even make the law!!!

This is insane, does Markos know what Ming meant when he said people would get banned? Maybe 4 or 5 but over 20?!?!? Markos, just think about this! Is it worth it?
    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Somewhere along the line, the mods must have realized that it really wasn't worth it. Of course, they would never admit that they're method might not have been the best thing ever on the face of this world.

Because of their foolish pride, the posters suffer. Gotta love tyrants, huh?
    Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

actually Jasonian, it was the specific posters that ruined ming's announcement thread

Comment

yeah well... markos can you please answer my question, does Ming know the damage his thread has caused?
        I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Oh I don't know about that Mark. In a sense, (granted, a strage sense) they made sure EVERYONE knows about it! All this chaos may be bad for your image, but it sure got the announcement passed along quite quickly.

Bring 'em all back. There's still time to save yourselves from looking really bad.

Comment

caesar, of course he does

jasonian, looking bad for what? for trying to make an ancouncment?

Comment

If he does, then I can no longer speak against the moderators/admins, you are completely within your jurisdiction...

Comment

No, looking bad for banning people that didn't check the link and just wanted to discuss. They are the victoms. The ones after that are just revolutionaries.

I can honestly say I tried the peaceful method by petition. Even if it went nowhere, I wanted you to see what the remaining people think of the situation. But it was locked after only two signatures.

All out of options... there's no order here. Maybe in a week, when they all come back, you'll have come up with a method of dealing with the public.

Comment

there are no options? what do you call posting on this thread?

the petition was closed cause it would not change anything

people must learn to
                  1) fully read a post of an admin/moderator, especially if it has phrases in CAPITALS
                  2) post in the right thread and forum, especially if it is set by an admin/moderator
                  3) if disabled, and feel like complaining, to do so via mail, not by creating a double login

Comment

I sure don't call posting on this thread an option. It's pretty clear to me that my words here aren't going to change your opinion.

People that create double logins, or people that start hate/spam threads against you, or people that do other acts of spam against the site deserve what they get. But there are others that were just caught in the crossfire.

Even if just one poster falls in this category, I speak on behalf of him or her when he/she can't have their opinions known on the site.

Edit: In response to the post below this one:

I did. My posts here prove I did. But after a while you started answering, and the "real" thread dried up, and the OT was under military lockdown... so...
                    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Jasonian (edited May 07, 2000).]</font>

Comment

you have a problem with the administration, you post in the apolyton forum
                      what's wrong with this?

Comment

Working...
                      X