Sig check box checked by default?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig check box checked by default?

come on markg it would be easy (or let me look at the script) all u have to do is add CHECKED to the <INPUT> tag and it would make life better because most people want their sig in all mssages

------------------
    BlueWaldo, CivLeague & AlphaLeague
    civleague.apolyton.net & alphaleague.apolyton.net
    bluewaldo@hotmail.com

ok, let's have a vote
    I'll wait for a minimum of 50 votes(or is that too low?)

please answer in the following format
    Yes-24/45(if you are the 24th person to vote yes, and the 45th to vote eitherway)

let's see how this goes.....

Comment

Yes - 1/1

------------------
      bluewaldo@hotmail.com

Comment

NO 1/2
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Acting in my role as Federation Governor, I know I speak for all 14 Chronicles posters.

We do not want to see signatures added as the default - would ruin the story continuity

Yes: 1
          Nay: 15

sorry, 1/16

Googlie

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Googlie (edited August 13, 1999).]</font>

Comment

Maybe. Perhaps. Depends.
            <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Monk (edited August 14, 1999).]</font>

Comment

Googlie can not do that!

YES

2/4

Comment

Markos,

For those that want it, why not include a check box in preferences:

ie:

Signature Checked by Default: always include your profile signature. Only registered users may do this.

This would make everyone happy regardless!

------------------
                Amorality & Tolerance destroys ethics which thereby threatens survival. You have just stated "I don't care" to evil, this is how good will fall!

General Feld Marschall von Christoph
                Oberster Kommandant des T.T. (Truppen des Todes)

ApolytonNation

Comment

Im not saying your sig would automatically apear in every thread. the little box would just start out checked, if u didn't want it to show your sig you could just uncheck it. The option in your profile woule be better, but alas, that is a lot harder to do.

------------------
                  bluewaldo@hotmail.com

Comment

EVC, of course everything can happen, but this doesnt mean that I can do it

Comment

I was doing a search for something compleatly different, and I found this. I know it has beenat the bottom of the post list for a year; sorry if the fact I revived it messes up anyone's day. I want to have the box checked by default. Want it bad. Oh so bad…

I don't care if it is defalt, if it is a prefrence, or whatever. Just give me the box checked from the start!!

------------------
                      adaMada
                      [email]adamada@springmail.com[/emial]
                      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by adaMada (edited April 11, 2000).]</font>
                      Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                      PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                      Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Yes - I don't use a sig at the moment because I always forget to select the option to show it in my post.

Comment

Hey, don't bump threads that don't need to be bumped...

Glad this idea was never enforced, since I really don't like it.
                          <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Narck (edited April 12, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Make the sig box a sticky selection if you must, but I'd rather people didn't interrupt the flow of the discussion with pointless signatures. If you want to be witty, be witty within your post.

Whatever you decide, don't let it be 'have sig' by default.

Comment

I would always forget to un-check it! do you want this after every post I make? I don't think so

------------------
                              They are like two balls of burning flame.
                              --Pamela Anderson Lee on the residual pain caused by her surgery to remove breast implants.
                              I dont see "Markos can suck my *****" threads here...
                              --MarkG
                              RAH gets all the posts and we get nadda.
                              It just isn't fair.

--The Ferrets

Fast Eddie Flannigan
                              Logic Annihilator of the Marvelous PROT!
                              Member of the 2000 post division!
                              ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Working...
                              X