Gecko Netscape 6 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gecko Netscape 6 problem

Is anybody else betaing the 'Gecko' Netscape 6 browser? If so, can you tell me how to get the front page of Apolyton to display with Headers separated by Sections? No matter what I type in, it always displays apolyton.net/index_nohl.shtml. I have checked the cookie and it is correct.

Other than that, I have to say the Mozilla Gecko Engine just gave Netscape a way to get their 75% market share back. (This coming from a die-hard Interent Explorer user.)

------------------
    Don,
    CtPMaps at Apolyton
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by skorpion59 (edited April 07, 2000).]</font>
    Don,
    CtPMaps (Hosted by Apolyton)

If the browser doesn't work as expected you should tell netscape, not apolyton; it is a buggy prerelease after all.

(actually I don't even thing you should tell netscape with this bug; If you really want it fixed you should download a daily mozilla build, see if the bug is there, and then report it at www.mozilla.org . Of course it is posible that they know the bug allready (and maybe it is even fixed))
    http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Thue,

Thanks but I didn't tell/ask Apolyton (it isn't their problem). I am simply asking if anybody here knew a way around this. As for Mozilla, they are already a daily visit.

------------------
      Don,
      Don,

Comment

Working...
      X