does anyone ever visit the chatroom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone ever visit the chatroom?

seriously, no one is ever there. if you do, put yes, if you don't, put no. no signitatures, please.

example

------
    yes
    ------

Yes I do and more of us should to reduce spamming.
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Yeah, you just have to be in the OTF at the right time when we have one of our parties

Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Yes (and would go on more if told a time when someone else would be on )
        Civ 3 Democracy Game:
        PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
        Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

no .. do i need to donwload any software for it
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Never actually....

..is it fun?

What is chatting?

Is it social *terrified*

Christopher

Comment

Yes

Though there's nobody when I visit it.
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Hey, War4ever, no need to dl anything for it.
                We should all make a conscious effort to visit it every time we come to post. I do now, but it's always empty for me too.

Comment

Heyy.. thats a cool idea, how about we make thursdays religion night. Or mondays gay night. or...
                  ~I like eggs.~

Comment

maybe we could look into having the administrators schedule a time for chatroom heaven, like maybe we could shut the ot down for a while and direct all traffic to the chatrooms. that would get a lot of people interested. i'm gonna head down there myself for a while now. bye.

Comment

Hey Hey Hey! It's never empty. There's always a bot there...Ming in disguise no doubt...

We have parties in there sometimes, but you're not invited because you're newbies! HA! j/k

Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Go to the top of the page: there are a few links to types of games (Civ2, etc). Click on the link. This takes you to a page that involves scheduling chat events. The Civ2 page (the only one i've tried) has a startling lack of events, however.
                        <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by adaMada (edited March 30, 2000).]</font>
                        Civ 3 Democracy Game:

Comment

Besides…

If a night were to be scheduled for things like this… Then a night in <font color="blue">what time zone?</font> To some people, these regular 'night' times may be around 12:00PM.
                          <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by adaMada (edited March 30, 2000).]</font>
                          Civ 3 Democracy Game:

Comment

Working...
                          X