No announcement yet.

Schedule Downtime on Friday, June 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A posting sleepwalker....surely that is a new phenomenon!!
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Great timing to have downtime last night whilst I was asleep, and this weekend whilst I am away.

Comment

That's the best sort of downtimes - I didn't register it till it was over. 'Poly was apparently down during my information theory and therrmodynamics lectures.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

hope you're going to like the timing of the next downtime tomorrow morning (around the same time as today or a bit earlier (if i manage to wake up )
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

If downtime is always at that time, all the better

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              hope you're going to like the timing of the next downtime tomorrow morning (around the same time as today or a bit earlier (if i manage to wake up )
              Aah, that explains it...., I always figured Dan was the human while you were the bot, guess I was wrong then...
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'll be forced to actually play a computer game or something...

Comment

TERRIBLE timing. During a turnchat. Oh well, just as well I was about to finish up.

This next one would be bad too, but I'm going to watch England get beaten in another sport at that time.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

apolyton maintainance completed, lasted 1h40m

Comment

Cool, back up again. Shame I couldn't go here while I was at lunch from work though.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I love the timing of downtimes .
                        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

And, did you manage to get up that early?
                          Saturday morning you can maintanance all you want, I won't be up anyway

Great that things worked out that good and the server got up running as soon as you promised!
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                            And, did you manage to get up that early?
                            well that's one thing you learn in the army

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                              well that's one thing you learn in the army
                              It's amazing how benificial military service becomes over time, and especially after final separation. Not something I would ever have thought possible while I was going through it though.

Monk
                              so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Mark or Dan - are there likely to be more upgrades/downtime for maintenance any time in the near future, or is that it for a while?
                                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                                X