This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did my thread go?

If you are going to delete a thread that is perhaps considered boderline, could you at least let the owner of the thread know that this week that type of thread isn't allowed. Even better, could you let us know the schedule of when such threads will be allowed?

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

At least have the courtesy of waiting until I pass out before deleting the thread.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

What was the thread about?
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Alcohol, I believe.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

It's bad enough that you waste our time having to deal with "drunk posting threads"... especially those that degrade into posting in foreign languages... maybe you should be the one showing a little courtesy by not starting crap threads like that in the first place. And I have no intention of wasting any more of my FREE time by sending you a note telling you what you should already know.

So get off your high horse... the thread got what it deserved.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X