No announcement yet.

Suggestion for an extra smiley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but why does he oppose the vomits smiley? Does he consider it tasteless? Does he believe Skanky would pollute the forums with it?
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

A great smiley edition

Comment

Spiffor
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Just because the vomit smilie would be useful in some threads doesn't mean I would be using it often.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I like that one smiley I've seen here once.

It was a "shocked" smilie that had it's jaw drop. Can't find it, but I really like that one.
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              However, smilies are added for real sometimes. and are quite recent additions (...)
              I just hope they fix these smilies before adding new ones... the banana smilie has never worked, and the twoface has never been transparant (and the same with trophy)
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

This one?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Now that Panag is back he can post his smiley links again.

Comment

Never mind this post
                    Last edited by Spiffor; June 10, 2004, 07:01.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Finally corrected them. Good

Last edited by Spiffor; June 10, 2004, 07:02.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

2nd pic doesn't work.

Comment

Now it does. Whatever.

Goodjob.

Comment

Great job

Now we just need some mods to copy those into the smilies dir
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I notice you've lost the white in the wall one.

Tag- :dwall: or :dbash: . Keep it simple.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

to the double wall bashing
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X