Suggestion for an extra smiley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for an extra smiley

This is a smiley I just made from the we all use and love. I think it corresponds very well to the OT, and I believe it's worthy of being integrated

Suggested tag: :doublewall: , :doublebash: or :mutualbash:
    Attached Files
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

I love it, Spiff!!!

BTW, for the tag coding, I suggest

:wallwall:

You never noticed that all Poly smiley codes have no more than 8 letters? I doubt it's a coincidence...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Why not?
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

/me adds that we need a :vomit: smiley

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Excellent !
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

That, and the vomit smiley.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

The CFC :vomit:

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

The smiley is nice, but based on past experience I'd say the chances are low.

Comment

The vomit one is needed.

Comment

Sadly, it has been shot down many times

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                        I love it, Spiff!!!

You never noticed that all Poly smiley codes have no more than 8 letters? I doubt it's a coincidence...
                        10 character limit. All but one use the colons at each end. One has only a colon at the start, with 9 letters.
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Kucinich
                          Sadly, it has been shot down many times
                          Has it been explained why?

Comment

Not AFAIK.

Comment

Markos opposes the vomit smiley. He and DanQ also don't want to add smileys in a surge.

However, smilies are added for real sometimes. and are quite recent additions. So I hope Markos or Dan will find this one smiley useful, and add it (especially as it has been tweaked by a member of this community, and not merely stolen from a smiley site)

Comment

Working...
                              X