This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a wacky idea

1000 to 1 odds that this thread stays alive.

I think it would be awesome if there was one thread where the only rule was that one has to break at least one forum rule in each post.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Re: I have a wacky idea

Originally posted by Jaguar
    1000 to 1 odds that this thread stays alive.

I think it would be awesome if there was one thread where the only rule was that one has to break at least one forum rule in each post.
    Yeah, that definately won't fly.

In fact, I doubt THIS thread will be flying much longer.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Would it count as breaking a rule if I didn't break a rule in your thread?
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

So, why didn't you break any rules in your opening post
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I think the thread itself must count for something.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

The rules are there for a reason. Either to prevent people breaking the server or people breaking each other. I can't see Markos agreeing to let a such a thread live.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
            X