Has the Column Been Discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the Column Been Discontinued?

I noticed the last Column was written July 2003.

Granted I probably haven't looked at it in a year or so but is it not being updated any more?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Has the Column Been Discontinued?

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    I noticed the last Column was written July 2003.

Granted I probably haven't looked at it in a year or so but is it not being updated any more?
    Hi Ted.

No, "The Column" has not been discontinued. It is simply on an extended hiatus by circumstance: there simply have not been any submissions for consideration for the feature in some time.

----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I believe we could use one on forum games. :looks around:
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Time for Vel to do a CandleBre update?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'd write one but I don't have any ideas

Played Rise of Nations a couple of weeks ago, was alot of fun

Tried Civ 3 a year ago and was fun for a little bit but didn't hold my attention like Civ 2

Not much seems to be going on in the Civ world right now

Expansion packs don't count!
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
            Expansion packs don't count!
            Have you tried C3C yet? It is one expansion pack that seems to have some pretty good enhancements to the original.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
            X