This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lists ???

ok its end of may almsot and time for anupdate for june..

Howver there has been much debate over whether the lists sere any purpose other than spam.

so to gauge wha tinterest if any there is i am running this poll.

if there is interest i wil lcontinue todo them , butif not it wl lrelease me from a lot of work.

i not sure if anyone understands how time consuming it is doing the lists each month. There is no direct way t oget the numbers i need other than cutting and pasting them manually from apolyton members lists into my spreadsheet. Then i have to sort the old list and new list to make sure no names hav echanged and tha tno one has been banned therefore making their name not appear on apolyton list. Once that done, i have to cut and paste my newly sorted list to my main sheet on my spreadsheet and then resort by al lthe various sorts i do.

so please cast your vote here , will leave open till end of month ...
    Yes, They are great!
    52.50%
    Yes, But need to be extended for all posters.
    12.50%
    Yes, but only for certai posters above a set post count
    15.00%
    No, Jamski says they are jsut for Spamming
    17.50%
    No, poor Raz needs a rest anyway
    2.50%

The poll is expired.

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Continue with the lists. Just because Jam doesn't appreciate them doesn't mean that the information contained therein is worthless. There are many, many people who find the lists entertaining and useful.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Continue withe them. They are great for showing how my spare time has dropped over time.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Jesus...Jamski (the DEITY, btw) is complaining that its spam?

You can continue with the lists, but only if you make them more factual CPA members are never even at the top
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Wel lwork had begun on June lists. organising a few things and putting thoguhts in place...

Subjects to include but not limited to ..

Date to Emporer Status.

Date to Deification

Date to Mingification !@!!!

PPD List (Spammer of the year !)

monthly PPD (Spammer of the Month)

If i have time and extend the lists perhaps a date to King!!

List of the New Dietys for the month.

List of New Emporers for month.

I am open to any other suggestions, and depending on whether it can b edone or not i will do my best....

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
            One must remember that Jamski's chief talent is not so much in simply being a spammer (of which there are many), but more specifically in being a highly talented troll.
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Maybe you should include dates for all PolyPLUS members, regardless of their current post count.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

You can continue with the lists, but only if you make them more factual CPA members are never even at the top
                and what is a CPA member ???

and give evidence of not being factual please....

most errors are simply human so sometimes need to be pointed out to rectify them...

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos

One must remember that Jamski's chief talent is not so much in simply being a spammer (of which there are many), but more specifically in being a highly talented troll.
                  nothing worse than a trolling spammer......

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                    Maybe you should include dates for all PolyPLUS members, regardless of their current post count.
                    Ok i wil see if there a section i can get the information on who is a Polyplus member from ....

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                      and what is a CPA member ???
                      Communist Party of Apolyton
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Where's the "yes, I need to increase my post count legally" option?
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yes, continue them. They're good to keep track of how active Apolyton (and certain of its members ) are. And I just plain like that stuff because I'm a stat junkie by nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                            nothing worse than a trolling spammer......

Irony award!
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Still no "No" votes. Seems that Jamski hasn`t voted yet .
                              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X