This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Per Day

We all love lists, don't we What was the highest amount of posts you have made in one day? Mine was 70 posts, although you can only see around fifty because I was posting in the private forums.

I really have absolutely no idea. 70 sounds like it might be about right, but perhaps I've never had so many in a single day... I really don't know.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

not even close to 70. Maybe 30 or 40.

Comment

how do you see this???
        Kermit the frog

Comment

I think you have to do it the hard way. Well not the hard, hard way, but the hard way.

Comment

Confess, you just started this thread to get even more posts today!

Comment

you dont mean i have to count every single one of them?
              Kermit the frog

Comment

no balls to the person who posts 70 times in this thread today.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit_the_frog
                  you dont mean i have to count every single one of them?
                  or just look at your post count at the start of the day, and then look at your post count at the end of the day. Do some simple math, and voila!

Comment

I just go to the user lookup, click on posts by this user, and then counting them

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
                      Confess, you just started this thread to get even more posts today!
                      Possibly, but I wanted to see if anyone else has posted that much in one day One day, I am confident I will break the triple digit mark

Comment

Anyone else think this thread is a big "PCR me!" beacon?
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

good i will do that
                          Kermit the frog

Comment

Skanky, I'm sure you have had a large amount of posts per day?

Comment

Most post in a day? At 'Poly, perhaps 20-30. At CFC, probably double that.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X