Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be there. 35 posts is like nothing to the most skilled spammers like Spamky Bob.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

That whole "Bob" thing was a joke, by the way.
      Alas, its already 21st of May here. Still, a memorable day to ascend.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
        He'll be there. 35 posts is like nothing to the most skilled spammers like Spamky Bob.
        nothing wrong with BOB
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          That whole "Bob" thing was a joke, by the way.
          Of course. Spamky Bob is also a joke.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Yes, but the last joke you called me lasted quite some time. Miss Purple Shoes indeed! Harumph!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

s owhic hforum will spamky psot his 10,000 in , ,make it a good one ....

Comment

Trying to decide that now. I got a few "spare posts" before I get there though.

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Are you the mafia? If you are, make your 10000 post in the mafia thread might be a good idea.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      Yes, but the last joke you called me lasted quite some time. Miss Purple Shoes indeed! Harumph!
                      What a shame the dear duck forgot that you are also a miss in the mafia game. We really could use some balance for the female male ratio in the Apolyton ship.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Tempting, but I would prefer to get in touch with someone else's feminine side.

Comment

• Whoa Skanky, the lady in your avatar is getting ugly now that you're reaching the Deity level

>>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• you flirting again skanky ... leave honghu alone !!!!

Comment

• Hmmm... now he's 1 post away...

:unwor nahhh, I can't do it. Not to Skanky. It doesn't seem right.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Wont be here for his ascending so ....

Wel done spamky old boy....

Comment

Working...
                                X