Can't access ApolyPlus FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access ApolyPlus FAQ

For two days I've failed to get anything but a blank page when trying to look at the ApolytonPlus FAQ.
    I subscribed anyway, because I often thought such an option would be a good idea. $18 is a bargain, IMHO. I spent more on gasoline yesterday.
    My questions are simple:
    I did the Year thing and had the choice of choosing Supporter or Inmate (or none). I dislike the sound of Inmate, so chose the other, and will keep that. But, do the two choices indicate in anyway the length of the subscription? Is one lowly and one lofty? Do I get a tote bag and coffee cup with Supporter, and a boxed cd set, "The Music of Civ", with Inmate? Most importantly, will the FAQ be visible anytime soon?
    "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

The badge is just a badge, it has no added value and there is no difference between "inmate" and "supporter".

The problem on accessing the FAQ could be on your end, since I can access the FAQ without problems: http://apolyton.net/forums/misc.php?...on=faq&page=15

Comment

I got the same problem yesterday,
      but after all I found it, I think you should just keep on trying / changing the URL. I forgot how.

The FAQ doesn't mention the difference between supporter and inmate.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Because there is no difference.

"Inmate" was created to match "Lifer" (for lifetime subscribers), that's all to it.

Comment

Nor do you need the badge. Some supporters (Zop or myself, for instance) choose not to have a badge despite being subscribers.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Thanks, all. It wasn't a big deal; I was just curious. Disappointed that I won't get a tote bag, tho'.
            "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Skank, why not show the badge?
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

i dont see a problem with the faq page

btw, a new entry for badges
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Its just not "me".
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You mean someone actually tried to access the FAQ?
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                      You mean someone actually tried to access the FAQ?

Yeah, I really wonder who would ever do such thing
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X