Questions about Custom purchases...Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Custom purchases...Part 2

Hello again. I have a few other questions that I would like to ask.

I've been looking at the custom purchases area of the Apolyton region and saw some things that caught my eye. The baseball jersey I like, but I don't want Andemagne's thing. Can I alter it so that I can get a baseball jersey with my customization on it?

Additionally, I plan on getting more steins with more Chairman Yang quotes on them. Would this be too much effort to do?

(sorry if these questions seem a little retarded....but I just gotta know!)
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

I would expect there to be no problems for either request. Of course, Markos' word on this is final.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Re: Questions about Custom purchases...Part 2

Originally posted by Frankychan
      Can I alter it so that I can get a baseball jersey with my customization on it?
      yes. you can customize any product that you see on our store

Additionally, I plan on getting more steins with more Chairman Yang quotes on them. Would this be too much effort to do?
      no, that's why we have the custom products offer for
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

What are you needing all those steins for?
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

If I'm in the mood to drink out of one stein with a particular quote, I have a a larger selection to choose from.

That, and I like Chairman Yang's quotes. Very inspirational....

Thanks MarkG
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
          X