X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Apolyton!

Just to give a quick recap

HERE FOR THE BACKSTORY

Anyway, I just got my Hive stein in the mug and the pics don't do it justice. The thing has got nice gold trim around it, along with my custom specifications (namely, the Hive logo as well as the opening quote for the Human Hive from Chairman Yang).

Just wanted to thank MarkG for putting this all together and I would also like to thank Mercatore Uno for finding a such a high quality image of the Human Hive symbol.

Anyway, thank you for hooking myself up with such a fine Human Hive/Apolyton product. You can be sure that I'll be using it a great deal.

Thanks guys!

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Wow, Franky. Looks awesome :b

Does this mean we could possibly make other requests for Poly related things on mugs etc...?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
      [..]

Does this mean we could possibly make other requests for Poly related things on mugs etc...?
      Yes...

-----------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Have to start narrowing down my options then...
        Consul.

Comment

where are the pics?
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

But didn't YOU post these pics of Franky's mug....?

[IMG]http://www.cafeshops.com/apolyton.10828939?zoom=yesIMG]

Consul.

Comment

i want some real-life photos, not some computer-generated stuff

Comment

I agree with Markos - the people want pics!!!
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Preferably I'd like to see it in action. Build a Hive base in your kitchen!
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Markos, what would be entailed in getting permission to use some trademarked firaxis stuff with the Apolyton Logo? It could be considered advertising by them I guess?
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

i can always contact firaxis but i'm afraid we'll get squashed in EA's or Atari's bureaucracy

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                          I can see it - a perimeter defense made of toothpicks around the mug
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                            Atari's bureaucracy

Didn't think of that monster...oh well.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                              i can always contact firaxis but i'm afraid we'll get squashed in EA's or Atari's bureaucracy
                              Is this the official position of the Apolyton management?
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                              X