• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arenlos; get your eyes checked
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      Arenlos; get your eyes checked
      This is an overnight change and my reading glasses don't help. So either my eyes were shot to hell quite literally overinight and for some reason Size=2 text is still crystal clear while Size=1 text is now blurry because of some incredibly weird defect in my eyesight that developed overnight, or something changed either in my browser settings or Apolyton (or some odd combination of the two).
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Someone do me a favor and just post a screenie of this thread where size=1 text is used.

Comment

Hmm.... now that is definately weird... when I highlight size=1 text, the whole thing remains blurry, but random characters are bolded

Comment

Attached Files
            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Post a screenshot of what you see Arnelos
              The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

look for the text size on your explorer. I had some problems when it changed automatically ( don't know why ) to the smallest.
                >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

And here is a screen shot of a screen shot in the thread. Hope it helps
                  Attached Files
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

yeah, why does that screenshot looks that weird?

Comment

weird... your size=1 text I can read JUST FINE. Hell, it's crystal clear.

Comment

Here's what I see:
                        Attached Files

Comment

That text is smaller than size=1, compare the lenght of Skankys text from your screenshot with the same text in mine.

This text: "Maybe some demonstration text would be of help..."

What browser are you using?
                          Last edited by Unspeakable Horror; May 7, 2004, 22:23.

Comment

See?
                            Attached Files

Comment

I'm telling you, is the text size of your navigator... well, only if you use IE, I don't know how the others work... or you should give it a try with the ClearType.

Comment

Cleartype is for LCD displays IIRC, CP.

Comment

Working...
                                X