Membership to groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership to groups

Hey I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I'm noticing that it seems only I am having it....

Anyway, the groups that I'm a member of don't show in my posts when I try to look 'em up. For example, I'm part of the Human Hive ACDG, the Storywriters guild, etc. And the icons aren't showing up.

While this may not be a big thing to some others, I kinda like seeing my membership of these groups by my name.

Is there some way I can correct this, or am I just a dumba**?

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Sometimes they don't appear on my posts either, but generally they return within a little while. I don't know why.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Its probably a server-load reduction thing. It happens occasionally to me too, but is soon fixed up.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yep... when I saw this thread earlier, the icons were there.

At this moment... they aren't
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I can see your icons but not FKs...

Edit: And now here they are, I thought it was like the dissapearing avatars, but it´s a per post thing, not for the entire thread...
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            Its probably a server-load reduction thing. It happens occasionally to me too, but is soon fixed up.

Is the same deal with the flags, right?
            >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Yep
              The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

Thanks

El Plas Wan aqui es delicioso
                >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Server load issues. The fact that they show for some users and not for others have to do with the way caching has been implemented by Markos.
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Server load issues. The fact that they show for some users and not for others have to do with the way caching has been implemented by Markos.
                    Needless to say, he is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
                      Thanks. I always wondered about that... especially for private forums where people without the CivGroup icon were able to post and obviously had actually received access rather than finding a way around the system as some apparently have.
                      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Not mentiogfing any names

Comment

Originally posted by Chilean President
                          Thanks

El Plas Wan aqui es delicioso
                          here

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                            Not mentiogfing any names
                            I'm sure there is no one at 'Poly who would do such a thing.

Comment

Spot the hidden message

Comment

Working...
                              X