Amazon.co.uk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon.co.uk?

I remember someone posted a link to Amazon where it automaticly helped 'Poly if someone bought from it, but I didn't bookmark it back then, and I can't find the link anymore... I have bought from Amazon several times since then, so I might as well bookmark it... that is if someone still has the link?
    This space is empty... or is it?

The support Poly links down the bottom of this very page?
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ah, thx... I never look at the bottom of pages, because mostly they just contain useless stuff...

Comment

Btw, how much is it 'Poly gets from it?

Comment

Markos will have to field that question.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I believe the Amazon affiliate program returns a fee up to 10% of the purchase amount.

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
              Btw, how much is it 'Poly gets from it?
              For items that we directly link to and someone purchase a unit through that link, we generally receive 10% of that sale. Purchases of other/additional items after following that or any Apolyton-referenced link earn the site generally a 5% commission on that total sale.

Sometimes the comission rate is 7.5% or an 'odd' number depending upon the type of item, whether it is new or used etc.

----------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

That's a hefty commission rate for them to offer, especially considering how open to abuse it is. Is it capped in any way?
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The highest they'll give is 10%. Amazon started its affiliate network as one of the first back in 1997. It's always been a nice way to target-advertise without having to spend much on marketing.

Comment

Working...
                  X