X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't start a new thread in the OT

Recieved this error instead:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO thread (threadid,title,lastpost,forumid,open,replycount,p ostusername,postuserid,lastposter,dateline,iconid, visible,attach) VALUES (NULL,'15 blasts in Damascus','1083091362','147','1','0','Sirotnikov', '5029','Sirotnikov','1083091362','0','1','0')
    mysql error: Server shutdown in progress
    mysql error number: 1053
    Date: Tuesday 27th of April 2004 02:44:26 PM
    Script: /forums/newthread.php
    Referer: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/newth...ad&forumid=147

3 times in a row.

Wait some minutes for the database to restart
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I received the same, it stopped soon thereafter.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Maybe it's Poly's new quality control feature.

Comment

Mine was in a PM to another person. It also mysteriously ate Jamski's reply but left my original quote intact.
          Perhaps your theory is right after all.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Doubtful, take a look at the OT, quality doesnt seem to have changed.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

It's a sign, Siro .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The quality has degraded. I couldn't find my grapefruit thread.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Mine was in a PM to another person. It also mysteriously ate Jamski's reply but left my original quote intact.
                  Perhaps your theory is right after all.
                  /me makes another entry in his "Book" under the "Skanky Burns" heading...*

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

That book must have quite a few "quotes" from me by now.

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                      The quality has degraded. I couldn't find my grapefruit thread.
                      did you look in the OT-Archives?
                      badams

Comment

I found it! Thank you badams!
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Asked and answered. So closed.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X