Question about Custom purchases...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Custom purchases...

I plan on buying a "custom purchase. (i.e. a Mug with SMAC stuff on it).

My question is, Is there an additional price for this?

(that's all)
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

blah!!!! didn't read it right. Ok, here's a legit question:

Will there be new items soon, like beer glasses or something?
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

like this one http://www.cafeshops.com/apolyton.3943642
      or do you mean glass ones?
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

i see that we can offer dog shirts now

Comment

our teddy bear

now has a friend

Comment

/me spies a way to make girlfriends like Apolyton instead of calling it that silly site you visit.

Comment

Plural, Spikie?
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well there are more than one of us. Obviously I meant one gf apiece.

Comment

and to answer the original question, custom products are done at no extra charge

Comment

Friggin Sweet!

That classic stein will do. All I have to do is send an email describing what I want? Also, do I send the email before or after I make the purchase?

I MUST HAVE A SMAC-HIVE RELATED THING NOW!!!

Comment

How would you purchase a custom stein before emailing Markos?

Were I to buy another stein from the store, I would get my avatar put on it.
                      Come to think of it Markos, what is the size limit of the picture you can put on the stein?
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Also, do I send the email before or after I make the purchase?
                        eeeeer before making the purchase

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          Come to think of it Markos, what is the size limit of the picture you can put on the stein?
                          for best quality you need a 2493x900 pixels (8.31x3 inches) image

Comment

SOLD!!!

I just gotta hunt for what I want on the stein and I'll be sending an email. Probably just gonna have the Human Hive symbol on front w/APOLYTON underneath it, and on the back have a quote by Chairman Yang in italics.

Does this sound do-able?

(Thanks MarkG for putting up with my constant n00b questions. )

Comment

are you going to do the graphic yourself or do want me do it? if the later finding the initial hive logo in big resolution and being precise on what you would like would mean a much faster result

Comment

Working...
                              X