Apolyton Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Posts

For some reason my posts do not update the various threads nor does my post count increase. Even though my posts go through, it's as if the system is ignoring them. Any body else experiencing this problem?

What threads? You know OT posts don't count?
    EDIT: Yes, I see you do. Posting in Civ3 forums should increase your post count.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You both have Plus accounts... therefore, if it's a bug with the system, then it's not an obvious one. Interesting.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

My posts are incrementing correctly, for the record.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've seen it happen that the last poster doesn't update, but never seen anyone complain of the posts not actually counting.

Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            I've seen it happen that the last poster doesn't update, but never seen anyone complain of the posts not actually counting.

Strange.
            Is it possible that posts are parsed/filtered, for post count purposes, by some kind of quality standard??

Monk

edit: post count +1, so it must be something else.
            so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody Monk

Is it possible that posts are parsed/filtered, for post count purposes, by some kind of quality standard??

Monk
              It is possible, since in that case I wouldn't notice the effect.

Comment

I have been posting my turns on the PBEM forums, but for some reason my posts are not being registered on the system....I'm just glad that this post at least registers.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Though at first my last post didn't show up...it took a few minutes for my last comment to appear in this thread. This is strange.....
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

No problems whatsoever.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Maybe PBEM's no longer count??

Monk
                      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

on which exactly forum do you have a problem?
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

bah! private forums should not get their post count increased anyways

Comment

Probably you are right............too much temptation to hide things in forums out of public sight and less watched by the mods.

Comment

On the Civ-3 PBEM forum and this one too. For some reason, my postcount is not increasing nor will the thread be bumped-up after I make a post.

Comment

Working...
                              X